General Admissions Criteria
Our objective is to bring together the best possible class so that our students can have the best possible experience. We work closely with students both during the application process and throughout the program to ensure they fit well within this collaborative and rigorous academic environment. Each year the Rutgers MS SCM program accepts an exclusive group of students from a broad range of professional and cultural backgrounds. The criteria for selection include the applicant’s potential for success at senior management levels and the ability and motivation to participate in a rigorous course of study while being employed.
Applicants should meet the following admissions standards:
- A bachelor’s degree or international equivalent (ideally in SCM or other business major or engineering from an accredited college or university)
- At least 3 years of work experience to demonstrate familiarity with supply chain concepts (ideally three+ years of supply chain related field work experience)
- Minimum age of 28 years old
- Candidates with high level responsibility and international experience
- Maturity and motivation to succeed in the MS SCM
- Proficiency in oral and written English
GMAT/GRE is not required for admission into the program. Exceptionally, candidates with other academic/professional qualifications and have substantial work experience at senior management level will be considered on a case-by-case basis. The program is open to Singaporeans, Permanent Residents and Employment visa holders. Other long term visit pass holders are to seek approval from ICA prior to submitting the application for admissions.