Lifelong learning means voluntarily committing to upgrading and renewing knowledge your entire life. This is difficult and often expensive. In addition to being one of the best value-for-money US programs in Asia, Rutgers Business School commits to helping alumni stay current and relevant, with complimentary access to EMBA classes, and discounted fees for our workshops that build on EMBA knowledge.
Walking the Talk for Lifelong Learning
Did you know...?
- That Rutgers alumni get to deep dive in to MBA topics for as much as 90% off retail prices?
- That Rutgers Business School encourages lifelong learning in our alumni by offering free access to all EMBA classes, even after graduation?
- That we offer discounts to alumni on specialty short-course and Mini-MBA programs to ensure they stay current?
Graduates are invited to sit-in on any course any time. Returning to class serves as a refresher plus an opportunity to learn the latest theories and concepts in a particular subject. Evening seminars and workshops are also hosted in Singapore on current business topics.
There are no additional costs associated with returning to class or attending special events – it is our way of continuing to support your education after graduation. For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Casual Conversations is a Rutgers EMBA & Alumni Career Series that will be continuing in 2017. It is designed to expand knowledge about current practices in management, job hunting and career outlook. Past topics have included:
- Effective transitioning from functional to general management
- Managing sideways, up and down
- How to leverage your EMBA in your next career move
- Tips for Negotiating a Better Compensation Package
Check our events page for upcoming conversations with industry practitioners – a casual format to encourage interaction and frank, open discussion to ensure participants get the most out of the sessions.
Where do you see your career in five, ten, or even twenty years? What does the future hold for your company? Will the knowledge from your MBA/EMBA still be relevant after all that time? Alumni can take advantage of deep discounts that are offered in our Executive Education programs, thereby ensuring they are keeping up with trends in industry and changes in practice.
For decades, leading organizations, executives, and managers have chosen Rutgers Business School Executive Education to expand breadth of knowledge and professional skills, reinvent career paths, gain competitive advantage, and stay relevant in the ever-changing world of business.
Our alumni have an edge in accessing our open enrolment programs to ensure they stay current!