The Rutgers Executive Master of Business Administration program (EMBA) is the premier choice of business education for the highly motivated professional with aspirations for an accelerated career growth and development. The Executive MBA provides high level sustainable experience that will last your throughout your career where an intersection of theory and practice provides maximum benefits to individuals intent on making every class count. Apply what you learned in class today to your business challenges when you’re back in the office on Monday.
The EMBA part time program conducted in Singapore comprises of 18 modules. The course content mirrors what is taught in the program in the US while being enhanced with examples and business cases relevant to the Asia Pacific region. There is one intake annually in February each year.
Join an Open House
Come and sit in on one of our Open Houses to hear latest thinking on current management topics, and hear about the Rutgers class experience directly from our students.
Highly ranked by major publications. Examples include the Financial Times: #2 in Economics Worldwide (2018/19), #6 in Career Progress in US (2018/19), #10 in Salary Increase in US (2018/19) #19 in US (2018/19) & #84 Worldwide (2018/19)
The Rutgers Advantage:
- Minimal time off from work. Complete the EMBA in 14.5 months in the part-time mode. The EMBA is designed on a modular format for busy professionals to minimise workplace interruption and maximum retention and application of new knowledge and skills in your workplace.
- Comprehensive choice of subjects. The EMBA program is made up of 18 modules that includes a wide array of topics such as Business Strategy, International Financial Strategy, Global Marketing Strategy, Financial Accounting, Financial Management, International Business, Global Leadership and Supply Chain Management. Choice of advanced electives are offered each year.
- Learning from a Distinguished Faculty. Classes are fully delivered by in Singapore by our faculty, respected for both the quality of their teaching and the excellence of their research, some of whom have completed qualifications from institutions like Columbia, Harvard, MIT, NYU, Stanford, British Columbia, UCLA, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin, Madison.
- Diverse Student Profile. The Rutgers EMBA selects outstanding executives who are capable of contributing to classroom. The EMBA cohorts reflect a rich variety of professional profiles, industries and cultural backgrounds to enrich peer-to-peer learning. On average, our EMBA executives have an average of 16 years of experience from over 10 industries from MNCs, SMEs, GLCs and Statutory bodies. Valuable contacts and lasting friendships are an important by-product of study groups.
- Accredited by Association to Advanced Collegiate School of Business (AACSB). Rutgers Business School has been accredited by the Association to Advanced Collegiate School of Business (AACSB) since 1941. AACSB accredits 755 of the world’s best business schools across 51 countries and territories.
Join a Masterclass
Come and sit in on a Masterclass to hear latest thinking on current management topics, and hear about the Rutgers class experience directly from our students.
*Based on latest available rankings valid from 2018/19 by Financial Times. Correct as of Nov 2019.